Firing professors, June 1993. A personal view. @ Times & Seasons
- Twenty years ago, I held up one half of the largest sign at a student protest in response...
Teaching What You Don’t Already Know: A How-To? Discussion @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- by Sara Katherine Staheli Hanks
I teach a Sunday School class for the 16-17 year olds in...
Jesus loves ALL the weirdos. @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- I spent Sunday evening at a friend’s house, enjoying a “Father’s Day...
FMH Podcast- Episode 66: Meet Eliza R. Snow @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
Join Lindsay and Kaimi as they chat with author and LDS Hymn writer Karen Lynn Davidson...
The Great Expectations of Mormonism @ Times & Seasons
- I’m going to wander a little farther from familiar territory in this post. I hope...
BYU’s Honor Code and Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment @ By Common Consent
GD Lesson 23: “Seek Learning, Even by Study and Also by Faith” @ By Common Consent
And God Saw that It Was Good @ By Common Consent
Archive Sunday: Happy Father’s Day at fMh @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
This guest post by Stephen Carter was originally published at fMh on June 19, 2011....
Literary DCGD #24: Prejudice @ Times & Seasons
- I frequently hear claims that many church members are leaving the Church, that those who...
Advice on Teaching – Preparation @ Times & Seasons
(This is the second post in a series. The first post is here.)
1. Strategies for...
Context Matters: D&C 89 @ By Common Consent
Introducing: Stay At Home Dads of Utah @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- By James Estrada
When my wife and I were newlyweds, I was supporting her through school...
And shall not lead astray: the Church and ‘infallibility’ @ Times & Seasons
- As Mormons we follow the prophet, we proclaim, lifting our right hand at many Church...
On the Crucial Necessity of a Faith Crisis @ By Common Consent
The Encore “Faith and Doubt” Events @ By Common Consent
In Search of Mother God: The Feminine Monomyth, Part 2 @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- See part 1 of the series here.
Joseph Campbell spoke of the great “monomyth”, or the...
The Earliest New Testament @ Times & Seasons
- This is the third post (first, second) in a series on the New Testament. This post covers...
Fembryology Part 3: A Feminist Critique of the Proclamation On The Family – “Sex” @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
Last week’s post laid before your consideration the reality of sexual variation in...
Get with the program @ Times & Seasons
- Our branch in New York did not have a printed program for the members to take as they...
Announcing: MoFem Minecraft for Kids! @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
For many years a growing number of Mormons have been finding community here in the...
The Care and Feeding of Matriarchs @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- The following post is the unpublished portion from my Mother’s Day talk last month....
Welcome to Walter van Beek @ Times & Seasons
- Times and Seasons is happy to announce that Walter E.A. van Beek accepted to join the...
King Noah’s Blues @ Times & Seasons
- I could see them before I crossed Michigan Avenue into Grant Park. There were probably...
[Stuff]mydadsays, Father’s Day Edition @ By Common Consent
Zion Theatre Company’s Kickstarter Campaign @ Times & Seasons
- A couple of weeks ago, I reviewed Mahonri Stewart’s two plays The Fading Flower and...
Review: The Doctrine and Covenants Made Harder @ By Common Consent
Gospel Doctrine Lesson 22, The Word of Wisdom: “A Principle with Promise” @ By Common Consent
“A Discussion of Belief and Doubt in Mormonism for those Negotiating a Faith Crisis” @ By Common Consent
Archive Sunday: Forgiveness @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- This post by Rebecca originally appeared at feminist Mormon housewives on June 11, 2007....